LGBT Integrative Health Coaching provider since 2008.
• I create a welcoming environment for LGBTQ persons.
• I facilitate disclosure of sexual orientation and gender identity but am aware that disclosure of “coming out” is an individual process.
• I feel culturally competent to provide appropriate care for LGBTQ persons.
• I avoid assumptions of sexual orientation and gender identity.
• I provide information and guidance for specific health issues facing LGBTQ persons.
I am a GLMA (Gay and Lesbian Medical Association) Member.