Primary care for the LGBTQ+ health care to include: sexual health, HIV care, hormone. Pride my practice on the following:
- Member of Premise Health Transgender Member Experience Committee.
- SPARTA, Service members, Partners, and Allies for Respect and Tolerance for All as Wellness Co-Chair. Which is an association that supports the health and the well-being of over 800 actively servicing military members across the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Steering committee member for the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) of north Jersey.
- Member of World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).
- Member the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) and the Family Equality Council (FEC).
- Recent participation in CDC campaign about how health care providers can be allies to the LGBTQ and non-binary people living with HIV called, “Prevention is Care, and Care is Prevention”.
- And his most recent appointment as a board member for OutCare Health, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization with the purpose of providing extensive information and education on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) healthcare.
His medical philosophy is lead by example and provide “platinum care” to every human regardless……