I am a family nurse practitioner at Alder Health Service- where everyone is welcome in our office, but our focus is on the LGBTQ community. Alder Health Services is a clinic with a wide range of health and educational services that promote LGBTQ+ health equity and access to care.
Since working at Alder Health Services, I work together with patients to develop individualized plans of care to meet their needs. This includes starting hormone replacement therapy, sexual health services like discussing/starting PrEP for HIV prevention, offering free STI testing weekly along with primary care services.
- Preventative care and routine physicals
- Chronic illness management
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Birth control and family planning
- Gynecological care
- Transgender health services, including hormone therapy
- Gender-affirming health care
- Infectious disease care, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- Sexual health services