I provide queer and gender affirmative therapy to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) individuals & couples.
In a safe and affirming space I collaborate with you on goals related to:
- Discrimination, Stigma & Internalized Oppression.
- Exploring Sexual and/or Gender Identity
- Support with Transitioning
- Coming Out
- Relationship Challenges
- Premarital Counseling
- Family Conflict/ Rejection
- And other issues you might be facing not directly related to being LGBTQ+
As a queer-identified therapist, I can understand the harmful impact social oppression and discrimination can have on you, and I can also appreciate the ways you have learned to survive and thrive in this world.
I also facilitate queer process therapy groups where you can learn powerful tools to build resilience, develop greater self-acceptance, and connect with others on similar journeys.